How long before my flight should I arrive at the airport to check in?
- You should arrive at the airport 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure time if you need to get a boarding pass or check baggage. Use the kiosk while you are waiting in line to get your boarding pass. Airline staffing considerations may require that you reach the ticket counter to check your bags at least 45 minutes prior to the stated departure time.
- Without checked bags, feel free to arrive one hour and 15 minutes (75 minutes) prior to your scheduled departure time and use the kiosk to check-in for your flight and get your boarding pass.
- If you checked-in at home or on your mobile phone and are also able to carry-on your personal items (check what is included with your particular departure ticket), feel free to arrive one hour (60 minutes) prior to your scheduled departure time and proceed directly to the TSA operated security checkpoint.
- Boarding will generally start 30 minutes prior to your flight time and you need to be present at the gate at least 15 minutes prior to the stated departure time.
- Enjoy your flight and thank you for flying Meadows Field Airport!
What documents do I need to bring with me when I fly?
The most comprehensive list of travel documents is offered by United Airlines. You can view this list by clicking here.
If you have additional questions, please contact the airline with which you are flying.
How much does it cost to park at Meadows Field?
Please view our Parking rates page.
My luggage was lost. Who do I call to check on the status?
For more information on lost luggage, click here to identify which information would help you best.
Does Meadows Field offer currency exchange?
Unfortunately, we do not offer this service. Currency exchange is offered in all major airports (ex. LAX and IAH).
Are pets permitted to fly at Meadows Field?
What time does the airport open and close?
Meadows Field Airport is open from 3:00 AM to 1:30 AM daily.
Travel Tips Quick Links
Real ID Information
Beginning May 7, 2025, every air traveler 18 years of age and older will need a REAL ID-compliant driver’s license, state-issued enhanced driver’s license, or another acceptable form of ID to fly within the United States.
Check for the star.
REAL ID-compliant cards are marked with a star at the top of the card. If you’re not sure, contact your state driver’s license agency on how to obtain a REAL ID compliant card.
For info by state, including where to obtain a REAL ID, visit the DHS REAL ID website and click your state on the map.